Lasers and Dental Technology
Dental Technology at the Center for Esthetic Dentistry, LLC
We have all had experiences in dental offices where everything seems wildly outdated. You look around the office and see posters that have not been updated since the 1980’s, with models sporting wild colored sweaters and smiling brightly. While you are in the chair of a medicaid dentist, you feel like every tool could use a fresh makeover, as you keep thinking, “There has to be better technology out there now, right?”
At the Center for Esthetic Dentistry, LLC, you can rest assured that the only feeling you will feel in our dental office is ‘comfortable.’ We outfit our office with the latest dental technology, information, and techniques to ensure that you are always comfortable and that each procedure is as efficient as possible. Throughout this blog, you will learn more about Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD’s commitment to dental technology, and find out what procedures might be right for you. Keep reading to learn more.
Our Dental Procedures Combined with Technology
We know how valuable our patients’ time is, and we strive to provide procedures that help our patients achieve their dream smiles with less recovery time. Some of our most popular forms of dental technology include:
- Laser Dentistry– with laser dentistry, Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD is able to reconstruct gummy smiles, adjust gum lines, and help with a variety of gum issues. The procedure is quick, relatively painless, and can yield dramatic results in one office visit.
- Invisalign- with Invisalign clear orthodontic aligners, you can straighten your teeth in less time than you thought possible, without anyone knowing that your are transforming your smile. There are no wires, no brackets, and you are still able to eat all of the foods that you enjoy during the process. Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD creates a treatment plan that works with your individual case so that you can attain the best results possible.
- Smile Designing- Yes we design smiles! Our cosmetic dentistry / smile design procedure allows you to go through four successive stages; each one fine tunes what eventually becomes your most natural and beautiful smile. It does not require any more time and yet leaves you refreshed; younger looking and feeling. As they say…you will be glad you went for it!
- Teeth Whitening- we offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening procedures to help you attain a whiter and brighter smile. With our in-office Zoom! Whitening procedure, you can leave the dental office in one-hour with teeth multiple shades brighter and a smile that years younger.
- Oral Hygiene – We have an unique approach that allows our patients to have the cleanest and healthy mouths in Southern New England. It is centered around massaging rather than brushing. It is kinder and more healthful for your gums. Your teeth will outlast you with this innovative approach to caring for your smile.
Our dental technology and the use of a Propel Accelerated Device help patients to achieve their most beautiful smiles quickly and without pain. Contact Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD to learn more about what dental technology can do for you.
Learn More about Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD
If you are interested in learning more information about Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD and her team, then do not hesitate to contact our New Haven dental office. We will gladly answer all of your questions, and offer guidance as to which dental procedures might serve your needs best.
Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD is dedicated to making your dental experiences as positive as possible. To learn what the Emergency Dentist in Newington CT difference is, please call our office today to set up a dental appointment. Learn how technology and artistry combine to create beautiful smiles with Dr. Lerch.
- Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD. Dental Services. https://www.theartofsmiles.com/dental-services
- WebMD. Oral Health- Advances in Care. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/advances-in-dental-care-whats-new-at-the-dentist