Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist
You are heading back to your hometown in two months for your 10- year high school reunion. You just went to the mall and found a new outfit that will be perfect for the evening’s events. Also, you are trying to find out if a different hairstyle might be a good fit for your features too. There is just one ‘to-do’ that still remains on your list—your smile.
Your smile has never been what you have wanted. Maybe you have chips in your teeth. Maybe there is a gap that you have never been too fond of in between your front teeth. Or maybe your teeth just are not as white and luminous as you would like. Whatever the reason for a change in smile, Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD is here to help.
Through this blog, you will learn about what makes up a good cosmetic dentist, and how you can make your dream smile become reality in less time than you ever thought possible. Keep reading to learn more!
What Makes a Good Cosmetic Dentist?
When it comes to a family dentist, there are plenty of options. You might find yourself overwhelmed deciding who is the best choice for you! While there are multiple options for choosing a cosmetic dentist, it is important to keep the following in mind during your search:
- Experience: you wouldn’t have the body of your car redone by anyone other than an expert, so why would you consider doing it with your teeth? Dr. Lerch has over 30 years of experience providing patients with expert dental care.
- Procedures- quality options allow for you have multiple roads to achieving your dream look. Dr. Lerch offers a wide variety of cosmetic procedure choices ranging from teeth whitening to porcelain veneers to tooth bonding. All of these options allow for you to find the procedure that will work best for you.
- Holistic Care- when you visit a cosmetic dentist, you do not want to be treated for just your teeth, you want to be treated for the good of both oral and general health. Dr. Lerch truly cares about her patients, and enjoys the joy that cosmetic dentistry can bring to them. She ensures that each one of her patients feel comfortable and at ease when in her office while also understanding what a procedure entails.
- Answers Your Questions- when choosing a cosmetic dentist, you should know all of the answers to your questions, no matter how complex or how simple.
Dr. Lerch is proud to offer cosmetic dentistry that makes her patients smile their most beautiful smiles. Learn more about what makes our New Haven practice special by calling us at 203-624-5256 or visiting https://www.theartofsmiles.com/cosmetic-dentistry today!
Consider a Smile Transformation Today!
If you think that cosmetic dentistry might be a good fit for you, or if you have any questions about what the procedures entail, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Summer Lerch. Dr. Lerch and her team will answer any questions that you have about our services and help you understand what will work to help you achieve your dream results.
You deserve to have the smile that you always wanted. Let Dr. Lerch help make these dreams come true. Contact the Lerch team today!
- Dr. Summer Lerch. Cosmetic Dentistry. https://www.theartofsmiles.com/cosmetic-dentistry
- WebMD. Cosmetic Dentistry: Before and After. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/ss/slideshow-cosmetic-dentistry