Invisalign – Clear Orthodontic Aligners
What if you could have straighter teeth, in less time, with no pain, while whitening your smile and with no one knowing that your teeth are being changed? The solutions lies with Invisalign! For most people the thought of braces is enough to make anyone think twice about straightening their teeth. First you have to go to countless orthodontist appointments for diagnostic testing and records Then you have to have the braces applied to your teeth, often times with metal brackets, rubber bands, and wires that cut into the sides of your cheeks. And then you have to wait, sometimes for years on end for the braces to do their job to transform your smile. The positives of braces are difficult to find, except for the final result–straighter teeth. To avoid all the above, we offer and have had great result with the clear braces technology – Invisalign.
Invisalign is a revolutionary new dental device that is virtually invisible. A plan is created by Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD that allows for your entire treatment process to be charted, monitored and followed from start to finish. Every month to six weeks, you are given 1-3 new aligners (clear trays) that help to reposition your teeth toward your best smile. Unlike traditional braces, you do not have to come in to see Dr. Lerch at our Connecticut dental office every month to have wires tightened or your braces readjusted. She and her staff will see you every 6 to 8 weeks to make certain that you are on the right track with your aligners and then send you on your way.
Benefits of Invisalign
There are multiple benefits of Invisalign, which can make straightening your teeth easier than you ever thought possible. Some of the benefits include:
- The Cost- while you might have thought you would need to pay a fortune to transform your smile with Invisalign, the cost of the clear aligners is actually comparable to that of braces. When you visit Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD for a consultation, your insurance coverage and financing options will be charted out so you know exactly how much your treatment will cost.
- The Duration- even the length of time that you have to wear Invisalign is reduced in comparison to braces. While only Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD can calculate how long your treatment time will be, the typical Invisalign user has months knocked off of their total treatment. That means less time repairing your teeth, and more time smiling! For more information about the cost of Invisalign, contact our New Haven Connecticut cosmetic dental office. We also recommend taking a look at our cosmetic dentistry smile gallery to see Invisalign before and after cases
- The Look-no one can tell that you are wearing Invisalign because the aligners are invisible. No brackets. No wires. No metal covering every tooth. Instead, you can straighten your teeth on your time, feeling comfortable in any environment whether it be work, school, or at social events. You will not find the same comfort or convenience with braces.
- The Habits-as soon as braces are applied, you can forget about all of your favorites foods. No more popcorn, no more caramel, no more apple slices. Everything needs to be monitored to ensure that brackets are not falling off. With Invisalign, you do not need to worry about changing all of your habits. Invisalign aligners are removed whenever you eat, drink, or brush your teeth. Your eating habits can stay the same, and you do not need to learn new ways to brush your teeth or floss. With Invisalign, you can lead your life like normal, without having to deter from your usual routine.
- Your health-As your teeth move into their proper position you will find yourself smiling more and brushing with greater ease. When your gums are clean because now you have better access to them, i.e. your floss is not constantly breaking, you will find that you love brushing your teeth; this also makes you smile more. When your teeth are clean you are not constantly dumping bacterial poopies into your bloodstream (which you are when you do not floss.) All of this increased action makes you a healthier person, physically and mentally.
Invisalign and Your Smile
For more information about Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS, FAGD, AAACD, the Center for Esthetic Dentistry, LLC, and / or Invisalign, please contact our Connecticut office. There you can find the right time to consult with Dr. Lerch so you can get all your questions answered to determine if Invisalign might be right for you.